HOLLOW STEPS PC Game Download
Hollow Steps You are a customer of the virtual world company Dartom Inc. You are one of the many people who want to test yourself in one of the many worlds created by the company. When the tester has completed their puzzles in the world, they leave the world and announce their results. During your test, a ghost in the system will alter your experience. The world you enter has 3 main puzzles and 3 mini-puzzles that open doors to the main puzzles. Your goal is to complete them and leave the world to see your results.
The gameplay mainly revolves around puzzles where you have to find a way to solve them. At the start of each puzzle area, you will find small hints of the company. In addition to the puzzles, there is a secret vault that only opens with 8 fragments and computer panels that change your environment. Well, Hollow Steps is done and dusted. I found it to be a very good puzzle game. It’s not really a challenge, but a nice distraction so to speak. It took me about 40 minutes to finish it. It’s worth noting that there’s no save.
You may also like this Song Of Horror Episode 5
Hollow Steps Features
- So you’ll have to complete it in one go or start over (like I had to do, lol).
- The graphics were pretty nice, and the sound was good.
- For the most part, the story seemed nonexistent.
- It’s a sort of crime thriller, but barely. The gameplay is solid.
- There were a few cuts to objects along the way (mostly rocks or uneven sidewalks), but jumping gets you out of those situations.
- The game lacked a story and a save system.
- Who was Joel and why should I care? I collected the fragments, but the last one was not recorded as collected.
- The puzzles were solved, but only to open a door, and then the game was over, right after the game he asked me if I wanted to help get revenge on Joel.
- There was potential, but in the end, it meant nothing.
Gameplay Hollow Steps
- Hollow Steps is a very short puzzle game in which you are a guest of Dartom Incorporated, a virtual reality company that puts you to the test.
- However, during the test, you discover that there is a ghost inside the machine who wants revenge on Dartom for what he did to Jori.
- “Who the hell is Jori?” » you might ask. Well, the game doesn’t answer that question.
- Maybe it will be in the sequel if there is a sequel.
- When you create an account, Valve collects your email address and country of residence.
- You will also need to choose a username and password.
- Providing this information is required to register a Steam user account.
- When you create your account, a number (the “Steam ID”) is automatically assigned to the account.
Hollow Steps System Requirement
- Creating a Steam account does not require you to provide or use your real name.
- In order to complete a transaction on Steam (for example, to purchase subscriptions to content and services or to fund your Steam Wallet).
- You may be required to provide payment information to Valve to facilitate the transaction.
- If you pay by credit card, you will need to provide.
- Valve with typical credit card information (name, address, credit card number, expiration date, and security code), which Valve will process and transmit to the credit card provider.
- payment services of your choice to facilitate payment transactions and carry out anti-fraud checks.
- Valve also receives data from your payment service provider for the same reasons.
- We may process the information collected in accordance with Section 3 so that the content.
What’s New Hollow Steps
- You can prevent this processing of your data by disabling the automatic loading of the Steam store page and Steam notifications in the “Interface” section of the Steam client settings.
- Valve may send you marketing messages about products and services similar to the goods and services you have previously requested.
- Valve to your email address or if you have given your express consent.
- In such a case, we may also use your collected information to personalize these marketing messages and to collect information.
- About whether you opened these messages and which links in their text you followed.
- You can withdraw your consent to receive.
- We retain your data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is collected and processed.
How to Install it?
- If applicable law provides for a longer storage and retention period – for the storage and retention period required by law.
- Subsequently, your personal data will be deleted, blocked, or anonymized in accordance with applicable law.
- We make certain data related to your Steam account available to other players and our partners via the Steamworks API.
- Products, and services on the Steam store pages and in update notifications.
- When the Steam client launches can be tailored to your needs and supplemented through relevant recommendations and offers.
- This is done to improve your customer experience.
- Which is then used as a reference for your user account without directly revealing any personal information about you.